Made with ultra-high strength dean aramid fiber, our BBQ gloves provide the highest EN388 grade 5 cut resistance and steadily high thermal protection up to 1472°F (800°C). Perfect for turning logs in an active campfire without getting burned.
Robust Protection - 3 Layers Functions
1st Layer: Non-toxic silicone for skid resistance.
2nd Layer: Ultra-high strength deyan aramid fiber for heat, cut, acid and alkali resistance.
3rd Layer: Polyester cotton for double protection & comfort.
Excellent Heat & Cut Resistance
Our gloves provide steadily high thermal protection up to 1472°F (800°C), while also having the highest EN388 grade 5 cut resistance – 4 times stronger than leather. Great for BBQ, cutting, cooking, baking, carpentry, welding ideas.
Made from breathable materials that facilitate air circulation to prevent your hands from sweating in high temperatures.
Non-slip & Secure
Covered with food-grade silicone to ensure a firm grip of objects even they are extreme hot.
- Do not use if grilling gloves heat resistant are wet.
- Do not cut the gloves intentionally as it can basically protect your hands from being accidentally cut when using kitchen utensils. If you deliberately cut it, it will break.
- The heat resistant gloves do not protect against hot liquids or steam.
- To extend the life of BBQ gloves, do not cut or stab them intentionally.
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 6.2" (Long X Palm Width )
- Applicable fields: Fireplace, Grilling, Oven, Cooking, Industry
- Material: Aramid 1313
- Size: One Size Fits All
Extreme Heat Resistant BBQ Gloves x 1-Piece/ 1-Pair
Shipping Time :